23 de diciembre de 2012

Draft


The thin line between a sensless joke and the tears of a goodbye becomes a blur, what was clear in the dream suddently has no sense at all, when you wake up the wolrd is a blur and your smile escapes my mind once again.

Here I am, like every morning with nothing more than clouds behind my window, sitted static in front of your picture with words trapped in my throat, I'm afraid if I don't let them reach you eyes they will close mine forever, and that's a pretty long time without the sight of your eyes.

It's been so long sicne the last time I fall this deep into someones net and frankly I don't really know how to make this go away, or even if I want to, the mirror gives no answer to the desperate cries of a man who has lost himself to the dreams that tou smile has given.

Blind and fool, I shouldn't be here and my state of mind shouldn't be the one who is getting to your eyes.
I don't know how to say this or even if it will pan out, but you are nothing more than a shadow of the ghosts I have left behind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario