20 de mayo de 2014

Under my skin

It's cold outside. The night, pitch dark, is only interrupted by evanescent lightnings, giving just a glimpse, a fraction of a second, of the rain that can now only be heard over the rooftops of my mind. If I were anywhere else I reckon I'd be shivering, shivering under the rain, but not tonight, for tonight I have been conquered, conquered without a fight.

But how could I fight? I wonder, if I stand in awe before you. Humbled by he light, beautiful and warm, is still enough to blind me through the golden cloud around it. Routing my synapses, driving me towards the depths of my brain. Thus, I'm static and drunk, lost in the midst of the shadows, the light and the rains, and today, there's no other place I'd rather be.

Could it be? I feel like Xibalba has finally reached me. Sheding a dim, golden light upon my fears. Whispering in my ear, it has never been enough to avoid, to run, to shout in silence to the night sky, and it never will.

Can you see the raindrops glittering in your window? Can you see the words glittering in my eyes? Can you see your words, glittering, deep within my thoughts?

It’s the darkness naked before you eyes. It’s the dream within a dream, with nothing to fear, with nothing to hide. It’s the first flower of the winter, which bears the scars of the road, for it has traveled a long way to meet you. It’s the only one that matters, for it’s the first one plucked in your name, and it has waited far too long to bloom in your eyes.

You’ve crawled under my skin, Morfeo may ocasionally take you, but tonight, tonight you are my Nix.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario