25 de diciembre de 2010

Ask me anything

Finding a way to get it done and the not knowing, just like the unsaid it's killing me, luckily for us both you are a lier and I'm not a believer.

That was the unwise choice and now you cannot ask that very old question that is eating you from the inside out.

Right, wrong, what to do? I don't know that words anymore cause I'm living with a grey morality, some people may consider it cruel, but you and I know very well that it's nothing more than necesary.

- It's already too late sad man, you can't stop it know, you are playing whit things that are beyond you and it is out of your hands.

- That task was never mine, you got it all wrong, goodbye, pretty girl.

- One day, destiny will knock at your door and you will discover that all we really need to survive is one person who truly loves us, and you just missed her.

 -I loose her, which is worse, actually.

- Have you seen what's happening out there?
Have you even bother to look?

- I believed I was a godsend.

- God doesn't exist.

- That's what I always say.

- Sometimes you seem to forget that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario